Stronger Communities Programme Round 7 NOW OPEN!
If your organisation has a project that needs doing, but your budget won't allow it, then apply for a Stronger Communities Programme grant!
Our Government is working to keep our economy strong, and to strengthen local communities. Community groups contribute so much to our local community, making them better places to live, work and raise a family.
Our local communities are the heart of this great country and this investment in local projects under the Stronger Communities Programme is about invigorating these communities and ensuring their continued success.
- The grant can be between $2,500 and $20,000
- This is a special COVID edition where 100% of the project cost can be covered by the grant
- $150,000 is allocated to each electorate
- A maximum of 20 local organisations can receive the grant
Who can apply?
- Incorporated not-for-profit organisations with an ABN
- Local government authorities (grant covers 50% of project costs)
- Incorporated trustees on behalf of a trust with responsibility for a community asset or property
- A Commonwealth, state or territory government agency or entity that is a fire service, rural fire service, country fire authority, state emergency service or similar
Criteria? Projects that:
- bring our communities together
- strengthen social connections
- build community participation
- create vibrant and viable communities into the future
How to apply?
- Click here to complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form online, or
- Download the EOI form here, digitally fill it out, and return email to my office at email@example.com.
Assessment process? I have assembled a consultation panel of community champions who will assess the EOIs and provide a short list. We will notify the shortlisted projects and invite them to make a formal application for the grant via the government’s official grant application processes.
Deadline? 9:00am, Friday 3 December 2021
(Once invited to formally apply, shortlisted applicants have until 19 January 2022 (’05:00 PM AEDT’) to enter their submission)
More information: Go to the grants information page at this business.gov.au link: https://business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/stronger-communities-programme-round-7